Monday 29 June 2015

Here are some more of our Astronaut stories:



I am Astronaut Maddie.
I am floating around Saturn. 
Saturn has rings around it.
They are made of dust and rocks and ice.
It looks a little bit green. Then I will go to the Moon.
There are craters on the Moon. 
There is no air there.


I am Astronaut Wilson.
Why am I going up to space?
I am going to Saturn.
I am going to Saturn because I want to have a look at the rings.



I am Astronaut Wilson.
I am going out of my space station.
I am going to see Saturn.
I can see the rings around Saturn.
I know that Saturn is beautiful.



I am Astronaut Lauren.
I am visiting the Moon. 
The moon has craters on it.
My astronaut suit is comfortable.


I am Astronaut Alex and I want to go to the Moon.
The Moon has big craters on it.
I want to find out what is on the moon.



I am Astronaut Rhoswen.
I float in space. I am going to the Moon.
It is made of rocks and craters.
I saw some big craters.
I have some buttons on my space suit.
They are remote controls.
My space suit helps me breathe in space.


I am Captain Amber.
I am an astronaut. 
I am going to the Moon.


I am Astronaut Eden.
I want to explore the Moon. 
I am going to walk on the craters.



I am Astronaut Amandeep.
I want to go to the Moon.


I am Astronaut Eva.
I am going to the moon because I want to go in my special suit.
It is my astronaut suit.


I am Astronaut Hayley.
I float in space.
There is no air on the Moon.
There are craters on the Moon.


I am Astronaut Lucas.
I am going to the Moon. I saw a crater.
I went with Allan. We live in the space station.
After the Moon, I will go to the Red Planet.
It is called Mars.



No comments:

Post a Comment