Tuesday 23 June 2015

Over the last 2 weeks we have been learning about the planets. 
We have learnt a lot about the different planets in our solar system.
We wrote about what it would be like to be an astronaut and which planets we could visit and why we couldn't visit some others.




I am Captain Jack.
I am going to visit Uranus. 
It is made of ice and rocks and dust. It is cold.
Then I will go to Neptune. It is the coldest planet.
It is the 8th planet from the Sun.
By Jack



I am Astronaut Allan. I am visiting Saturn.
It has rings around it.
Then I am going to visit Uranus.
Then I will go back to the space station 
and take my astronaut suit off.
By Allan



I am Astronaut Jethro.
I am going to visit Mars. The stones are red.
I am going to visit the Moon.
The Moon is made of rocks and dust.




 I am Astronaut Gabe.
I wish I could go to the Moon and go to Mars.
I know that there are red rocks on Mars.
My astronaut suit helps me breathe in space.
By Gabe




I am Astronaut Layla
I want to explore the Moon.
There is no air there.
There are craters on the Moon.
 I have to wear my special astronaut suit.
By Layla



No comments:

Post a Comment