Monday 14 September 2015

Awesome Writers!

We love Writing in Rata Toru!
Here are some of our great stories that we have written.


My cat slept on my bed. Surdei came and took Sammy off my bed. I was asleep and then I woke up. I went into Blake's room and had a look if Sammy was still in there. Blake was hiding Sammy under his blankets. I couldn't see Sammy so I went back to my bed. I really wanted to have Sammy because she loves me so much and I love him too. When Mum came back from her work, Indy came on to my bed. Blake was cold. He had to have a blanket. Dane was asleep. He slept until 7 o'clock. He was being good. 

Written by Hayley


 My Nana is going to pick me up to take me to her house for dinner. I am going to McDonalds. I got a strawberry drink and chips and a packet of chicken nuggets.

Written by Maddie

 Today is the day Lauren's mum gives a prize to one of us for our daffodil pictures. I think mine will win because I put rainbows in the corners.

Written by Jethro

 Today at night we are going to soccer and I think I will be the first one to be the goalie. I like soccer. My brother Connor always sits up on the top seats.He sat up with my daddy and gran. After soccer I went in gran's car and then I went to gran's house to have gran's birthday party. There was lots of people there. I had lots of fun there.

Written by Sienna

 My Yamer was looking after me and my sister. I was very good and my mum made us some food. I went to a restaurant for a church meeting.

Written by Eva

Once upon a time there was a fairytale called Little Red Riding Hood. She had a sick granny. Little Red Riding Hood's mum said, "take this basket of food." A wolf got into grandma's pyjamas and the wolf wrapped granny up. Little Red Riding Hood's granny was very, very, very mad at the wolf! Little Red Riding Hood's dad came and smashed the wolf on the head! The wolf ran away.

Written by Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment