Tuesday 22 September 2015

Book Character Day Stories.


We all had such a fun day yesterday for our Book Character Day.
Here are some of the great stories that we wrote.


I am Anna today. I have a crown in my hair.
I have sparkles in my dress.
By Rhoswen

I dressed up as Elsa because it is Book Character Day.
We all went to the hall. We danced to the music.
The whole school watched us.
By Layla

It is dress-up day. I dressed up as Hulk.
Hulk is cool.
By Alex

I am Elsa. Elsa has Frozen powers.
The powers she has are so cool.
I like Elsa because her dress is so cool and she has
gloves so she doesn't freeze everything.
By Eden

I am in the hall. I dressed up as a witch.
I love my witch costume. I decided to wear my witch dress.
I loved the day today. I really want to go to Halloween now.
By Amber

I am Jack. He has a white shirt and red glasses.
Jack and Annie go on a lot of adventures.
On one of their adventures they go to Egypt.
By Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment